We at Optimus Cards would like you to make your own decisions about your privacy. We will answer any questions you have regarding our privacy and under the new General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) you are entitled to the following:
- To Request correction of the personal information that we hold about you.
- To Request erasure of your personal information. This enables you to ask us to delete or remove personal information where there is no good reason for us continuing to process it.
- To Object to processing of your personal information where we are relying on a legitimate interest and there is something which makes you want to object to processing on this ground.
- To Request the restriction of processing of your personal information. This enables you to ask us to suspend the processing of personal information about you.
- To Make a complaint to a supervisory body which in the United Kingdom is the Information Commissioner’s Office. The ICO can be contacted through this link: ico.org.uk/concerns/
Information We Collect
You may choose to provide personal data (such as your name, address, telephone number and email address) on this Web site.
If you wish to obtain information or support from Optimus Cards, you may do so by contacting us through various email links or information requests on this site. The specific personal data that you must submit will depend upon the information or support that you are requesting. Optimus Cards will only use your information to contact you and provide the information or support you requested.
Sale Or Disclosure
We do not sell, trade or disclose personal data about our Web site visitors, except as described here. We may share information provided by our Web site visitors with service providers we have retained to perform various services on our behalf. These service providers are contractually bound to our privacy principles and are not authorised by us to use or disclose the information except as necessary to perform services or functions for Optimus Cards or to comply with legal requirements. We may also disclose information about you if we are required to do so by law or in response to a request from law enforcement authorities.
The security of personal data is of the highest importance to Optimus Cards. We ensure that we maintain the appropriate technical and physical safeguards to protect personal data against any accidental or illegal destruction, accidental loss, alteration, unauthorised access or use, and all other unlawful forms of processing of the personal data in our possession.
Optimus Cards reserves the right to change, amend this policy at any time, but will not mean that it will reduce the level of privacy protection provided. Optimus Cards treats privacy with the highest priority and ensures that it adheres to all data protection laws and regulations.
Where To Contact Us
If you have any questions about our information practices, please contact us by clicking here: [email protected]
Writing to us at:
Optimus Cards UK Ltd
72 Dyke Road Drive